CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the ‘YSR Rythu Bharosa’ under which farmers will be given financial assistance ₹12,500 p.a. Rythu bharosa yojana online form, registration details are discussed below in the article. Previously farmer’s welfare scheme ‘Annadata Sukhibhava’ was running now this scheme is changed to “Rythu Bharosa” by YSRCP.
Scheme has been estimated at Rs 13, 125 crore and this is one of the Jagan Navaratnalu Schemes. YSRCP have mentioned in their manifesto and they have implemented the scheme. This scheme was expected to run from May 2020 but CM Jagan has initiated it earlier for the farmer’s welfare.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019
Under the ‘Rythu Bharosa’ scheme farmers of the Andhra Pradesh state would directly get benefits of Rs 10,625 crores, each farmer in state will get Rs 12,500 as incentive in their banck accounts. YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list 2019 will clarify all the farmer list who are eligible or shortlisted to get benefit of this scheme.
The Andhra Pradesh YSRCP government has also taken the decision of paying the premium of crop insurance to the farmers. In case of any miss happening to the crop the government would pay insurance to the farmers.
This scheme would be started from the Rabi season starting form October 15. Tenant farmers will also get the benefit of Rythu Bharosa. CM Jagan Reddy also told officials to provide 200 bore-well drill rigs for every Assembly and Parliamentary constituencies in the AP State. He also directed officials to build cold storage and warehouses in every constituency of the state.
Read Also : PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2019
Rythu Bharosa Scheme Eligibility
- Farmers holding up to 5 acres will be given financial assistance of ₹50,000 in four equal installments of ₹12,500 yearly.
- You must be resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Aadhaar Card required.
- Bank Passbook
- Bank account number.
- Agricultural land documents.
Subsidy amount detailed information for each crop
|Name of the crop||Subsidy available earlier||New subsidy rate|
|Paddy, cotton sugarcane, and groundnut||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 15,000|
|Maize||Rs. 8,333||Rs. 12,500|
|Sunflower and pulses||Rs. 6,250||Rs. 10,000|
AP Rythu Bharosa Key features
- Development of farmers : Main motive of this scheme is to provide farmers better income opportunities.
- Budget of Scheme : Due to the huge budget of scheme government has approximated that total 40 lakh farmers will get benefit as budget of this scheme is Rs.13,125 crores.
- Farming tools inclusion : Under this YSR Rythu Bharosa yojana government will provide farming accessories which will enable them to have better farming experience.
- Beneficiaries : YSR Rythu bharosa beneficiary list is going to be huge as many people are going to get benefits including tenant farmers also.
Read Also : [Rs.3000]PM Kisan Pension Yojana form
Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Registration Online
As we all know this scheme is newly launched so till now Official portal or website for Online application form or online registration process details are not yet clear. May be we can find details on the ntrbharosa.ap.gov.in/
YSR Rythu bharosa registration details will be given when officials will disclose any information regarding it. As we know this scheme is going to start form 15th October so soon we will have all the necessary information.